FOX+ is available in Hong Kong, Philippines, Taiwan and Singapore. Depending on your country, there are different ways to get FOX+. In Taiwan and Philippines, you can purchase FOX+ directly or via our affiliate partners. Whereas in Hong Kong and Singapore, you can only purchase through one of our affiliate partners.
How to purchase directly? (Taiwan and Philippines only)
There are three options available:
- Credit or debit card payment
- Through your iTunes Store account
- Through your Google Play Store account
You will be automatically charged for your next month’s subscription at the end of your 30-day free trial, unless you cancel at least 24 hours before your payment is due.
Credit or Debit card
You can sign up for FOX+ with your credit or debit card via www.foxplus.com on your mobile, computer or tablet.
Steps to sign up to FOX+:
- Go to foxplus.com
- Select Start Trial
- Enter your email address and password
- Select your plan
- Enter your card details
- Click subscribe to sign up
- You will see a welcome message
- You may be prompted to download the app to watch
- After downloading the app you will need to sign in
Your payment details will be authorised, for more details go here.
iTunes/Google Play Store
You can sign up for FOX+ through iTunes and Google Play Store account if you are in Philippines or Taiwan. You just need to follow these steps:
- Go to your App store/Google Play Store
- Search for FOX+
- Download the FOX+ app
- Launch the App
- Click start the 30 day free trial
- Create an account
- Click subscribe
Note: Single iTunes or Google Play Store account can enjoy the free trial once.
Other articles that might be of interest