On FOX+, you can download up to 5 shows at once. Find out more about how to download content.
Are you unable to download content? Here’s a checklist to help you find out why you can’t download:
- Are you on a laptop or TV?
- Downloading is only available on mobile devices or tablets
- Can’t see the download button?
- Not all content is available to download, you will not see the download button if this is the case.
- Are you abroad?
- If you have travelled abroad, then the download option may not be available.
- How many shows are currently downloaded?
- Only 5 shows can be downloaded at once across your account, please check all the downloads across your account.
- Have you downloaded the same content before?
- One show can only be downloaded 2 times across the account, any further downloads will not be available.
- Is your device storage full?
- If it is full then downloading items will not be available.
- Did you close the app whilst downloading?
- Keep the app open when you are downloading content, if you exit the app, the download may stop and you may need to restart the download.
- How is your internet connection?
- If this is unstable then your download performance may be affected
Still unable to download? Then please contact us
Other articles that might be of interest