Your PIN is set up when you active parental controls on your account. This enables certain content to be restricted behind a PIN.
We recommend that you regularly change your PIN. You can change your PIN within your settings page on your account.
- Go to parental controls
- Click change in the change PIN section
- Enter your current PIN, press next
- Enter your new PIN, press next
- Reconfirm your new PIN, press next
- Your new PIN will is now updated
Other articles that might be of interest to you