FOX+ is available to buy directly in Philippines and Taiwan, and via one of our affiliate providers in Hong Kong and Singapore.
If you are trying to purchase or download and seeing a message saying “FOX+ not available in the country” this could be due to the country in your iTunes or Google Play Store account not being in one of our eligible countries.
To change your country please follow the below steps.
On Google Play Store
- Go to Google Payments and sign-in with your account.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Edit next to the Home address and update the address.
- On your mobile device, open the Play Store and try to buy any item. You don't need to complete the purchase, just proceed until you reach the 'Accept and Buy' screen.
- Close the Play Store and open the Settings app and go to Apps > All > Google Play Store. Then tap on 'Clear Data' button.
- Open the Play Store app. The country would have been updated.
- Download FOX+
- On your iPhone, open Settings app and tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store, and then tap on your Apple ID again. In the pop window, select View Apple ID and enter your password.
- Tap on Country/Region, and tap Change Country or Region.
- You’ll see a list of different countries there; select the one you want to change to. Tap on Agree and confirm again.